Search Community

Best way to find an Experienced Web Developer, who also specializes in using GSAP?

ChriStyle test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

WANTED: An Experienced HTML5/JS Web Developer (who also specializes in using GSAP)

Greetings GSAP Community, =D

I am in the market for an experienced responsive, interactive, and/or animation web developer, who also considers themselves an expert in using GSAP?  I am inexperienced in this field, but after researching to find exceptional information and reading many positive reviews holding GSAP in high regard, I am interested in hiring an experienced web developer to help bring an all-natural fully-layered vector map illustration to life on the web using GSAP?

Basically, we have created an all-natural fully-layered vector map (perspective) illustration of an entire city/community/town/beach resort areas, but would love for it to have some constant moving elements and interactive elements to allow our target audience to become educated of how our business services operates?

By chance, would anyone in the GSAP community forum have any recommendations on best way for us to find such a developer?

Thank you very much for taking a few moments of your time to read my request for support in this matter and look forward to hearing from you. =)

With Warmest Regards,

Christopher

Hi ChriStyle, welcome to the forums!

If you are after someone who's amazing at using GSAP, I would recommend the GSAP community forums. *wink*, *wink*.

It will be a matter of just having a look at the members post there and approaching someone.

Your description of the project makes it sound very interesting, I am sure you will find buckets of people interested (There's a guy who goes by Dipscom there, he seems rather interested in animation projects). I would just ask you to elabore a bit more on your requirements: are you looking for someone to work at your office, remotely? Is this person to lead the project/do it all him/her/self? Work as part of a team? And so on.

Hopeful you will find what you're looking for.

:D

• Like 3

Hello Dipscom, :)

I hope you're well and thank you for showing interest in our fun project.  Ahaha, :D I wasn't sure, but pleased to hear I am in the right place!

Yes, we are hopeful to hear from web developers, who would be interested?

Sure, here is the answers to your good questions. :)  We would prefer to be the creative directing, and have a developer turn our visions into code (if that makes sense?).

What is the best way to contact you for a 1-on-1 discussion in more detail about the project?

Thanks again Dipscom, and we look forward to hearing from you. :)

With Warmest Regards,

Christopher

You are indeed in the right place. You will find very talented people lurking around indeed. And most of them will have a codePen account that will knock your socks (green or not) off. I tend to have a browse around barefoot, you know.

Now I just need to find a way to sabotage some of the other guys computers or hope they are a bit too busy currently.

• Like 2