Search Community

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi dalisoft. I'm not quite sure what you're asking here - can you be more specific? Are you asking us to explain the details about the proprietary algorithms we implemented? We definitely put a lot of thought into making MorphSVGPlugin act as intuitively as possible and deliver excellent morphs which is more challenging than one might expect :) 

I'd like to give you an answer...I just am not quite sure what you're looking for :)

• Like 3

I was curious how it would look using the same SVG. Still looks the same. 

See the Pen MazEvL by osublake (@osublake) on CodePen

On the Morpheus site the demo doesn't look that bad, and you don't see that weird triangle effect at the end of the tween. But then I noticed that they are using a white path to fill in areas that should be probably not have any fill at all. 

http://alexk111.github.io/SVG-Morpheus/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

GSAP is really cool, i have not problem with GSAP!

There seem, SVG Morph has issue -  (i said ago)

While 5,4,3,2,1,0 numbers, showing triangle, because these paths not same number of points.

Have any idea how to improve this?

UPDATE: There seem SVG Morph works properly, because point number of same. http://googledrive.com/host/0B7DKrzLvYDoOZUViTlBZQWxNWXc (demo link, batman.html)

NOTE: "MorphSVG" is excellent Morpher, but simple web-developers (like me, making simple official site for own) can't get this plug-in. I want make, that simple developers can use morph with limited* features, but with excellent morph.

* (limited) - users can't control over time/timeline like pause,play,reverse,restart or etc!

Thanks!

Sorry for bad english

No, sorry, that's not something we're willing to do. It took us a LOT of time to perfect that tool and the algorithms involved. To be honest, it feels a bit insulting to be asked to volunteer our time to dissect someone else's competing tool, figure out how to implement our proprietary algorithms, donate them, and basically give people reasons NOT to support our efforts. I'm not sure you realize this, but Carl and I do this full-time and depend solely on the support of our users to feed our families and keep moving the platform forward. We really try to be generous with our posture by sharing so much of our code and engineering a license that keeps things extremely accessible while providing a small funding mechanism that protects it from stagnation (which is what kills most open source projects), but MorphSVGPlugin is one of the few things we reserve for members as a "thank you" for those who support us. Good luck with your project though. 

• Like 6