Search Community

Problem working with MorphSVG locally

blake@blakerutledge.com test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I can work on Codepen with MorphSVG just fine, and it's amazing! But, as a member, and I downloaded the latest GSAP with the MorphSVG plugin, but for some reason when I take my codepen demo and rebuild it locally (referencing the local MorphSVG, not the codepen exclusive version), all tweens work besides the morphing ones. including DrawSVG.

Does anyone know of something I could be missing? It seems to just be the Morph plugin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

See the Pen wKjjpQ by blakerutledge (@blakerutledge) on CodePen

Hi there :),

Have you checked the console to see what errors you're getting? If you are testing in a local browser, just press F12 to see what errors the console is giving you. That should point you in the right direction or you can post the error back here for more help.

Other than that, it's usually something simple like a typo in the plugin name or trying to load it from the wrong sub directory.

• Like 1