Search Community

Does GSAP developers has any plans to integrate with Google AdWords ?

volcanoflash test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Dear GSAP developers do you have any news about integrating process with Google?

Can we expect in the near future GSAP on Google servers?

Because today in Google AdWords specs we only have:

All code and assets must be referenced using a relative path to resources included in the .ZIP file. No external references are allowed except references to:

• Google Fonts
  • Google-hosted jQuery

Please share with us your thoughts and future plans about this question!

• Like 1

For now, you can download TweenMax or TweenLite/EasePack/CSS Plugin etc keep them zipped up in the same folder with your ad so you can reference them locally.  Gzipped, the minified files won't increase the file size too horribly.

Sorry for the late response. It's a little tricky, but rest assured the ball is in Google courts. We are actively seeking an amazing solution for everyone.

However, an important factor is showing demand. I encourage everyone to contact your Google / AdWords reps (courteously) and express your desire to use GSAP without file size penalties or referencing it locally.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just noticed an encouraging new bullet point on the adwords HTML5 ad specs page: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108

...under the section "All other HTML5 ads" in the row labeled "Upload requirements" it now says we can externally reference "Google-hosted Greensock" YAY! (now does anyone have that google CDN link?)

This is awesome news!!

I wonder if that refers to the DoubleClick CDN?  https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/6307288

(I don't know of any other Google-hosted Greensock links, but it would have been nice if they specified).

Yeah we just found out today that AdWords is now allowing Google-hosted GreenSock. And yes, that means you should use the urls that DoubleClick is providing for AdWords. This is what we have been told directly from AdWords.

We are thrilled to about this news and plan on making an official announcement.

• Like 2

Yeah we just found out today that AdWords is now allowing Google-hosted GreenSock. And yes, that means you should use the urls that DoubleClick is providing for AdWords. This is what we have been told directly from AdWords.

We are thrilled to about this news and plan on making an official announcement.

WoW! That is amazing news. Carl, could you give me that links for doubleclick or explain how to find them?