Search Community

animating a path, point by point

Antonio test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I have an image clipped by a small diamond, On a certain event (click the go button, in the linked pen), I make the image to occupy the whole screen.

It works, but I would like the four points of the diamond to be delayed respect one to each other, so the start they way to their corner in sequence, one after one. Is it feasible? I am just starting to play with GSAP.

thanks 

See the Pen bVgKGN by i2c2 (@i2c2) on CodePen

It looks like you were loading an old version of TweenMax. I know, it doesn't seem like that'd be the case because you linked to the "/latest/" directory, but our CDN provider has been extremely unresponsive when it comes to updating/purging that directory, so we're moving away from that altogether. Just link to the /1.18.0/ directory instead. 

Also, we've got a plugin on the way that I think you'll REALLY like for this sort of thing. It just went into pre-release today for Shockingly/Business Club GreenSock members. If you were a member, I could give you access immediately :) 

Anyway, I think if you update to 1.18.0 you'll be golden. 

• Like 2