Search Community

Alerts with latest source code

martin_33468 test
Moderator Tag

I just downloaded the Club Greensock simply green package and when I put the code in my project I get:

D:\GoogleDrive\Martin\inProgress\op\fdp\lib\com\greensock\TweenMax.as:1636:Warning: Assignment within conditional.  Did you mean == instead of =?
if (allTrue || (tween is SimpleTimeline) || ((isDC = (TweenLite(tween).target == TweenLite(tween).vars.onComplete)) && delayedCalls) || (tweens && !isDC)) {
                                             ^

D:\GoogleDrive\Martin\inProgress\op\fdp\lib\com\greensock\plugins\BezierPlugin.as:251:Warning: Assignment within conditional.  Did you mean == instead of =?
if ((ar = this._autoRotate)) {
    ^

D:\GoogleDrive\Martin\inProgress\op\fdp\lib\com\greensock\plugins\TweenPlugin.as:285:Warning: Assignment within conditional.  Did you mean == instead of =?
if ((pt._prev = pt2 ? pt2._prev : last)) {
    ^

D:\GoogleDrive\Martin\inProgress\op\fdp\lib\com\greensock\plugins\TweenPlugin.as:290:Warning: Assignment within conditional.  Did you mean == instead of =?
if ((pt._next = pt2)) {

Can you fix this in the code? I can fix it myself, but it's crappy to do it all the time I update... 
Thanks, 

There are some incorrect and badly formulated if's:

Example:

if ((ar = this._autoRotate)) {
this._initialRotations = [];
if (!(ar[0] is Array)) {
this._autoRotate = ar = [ar];
}

When it should be  ==:

if ((ar == this._autoRotate)) {
this._initialRotations = [];
if (!(ar[0] is Array)) {
this._autoRotate = ar = [ar];
}

Actually, none of those are errors. They're completely valid and are very intentional. Please read my more full response here:

http://greensock.com/forums/topic/7226-validation-error-using-eclipse-and-jslint/#entry27006

Those are performance optimizations and strategies to minimize file size. Whatever you're using to compile or lint the code is where the problem lies. 

If you made the changes you're suggesting (switching = to ==) it would break the code and logic flow. Those are assignments, not conditionals.