Search Community

Non html/js question - is there Greensock merchandise available to purchase

dneckles test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I would love to wear a t-shirt that has a big green sock on it especially to show support. I think you guys are as big of a brand to devs as google linkedin and other brands..  ( Maybe you guys should have a general thread to not mix code and non code questions )

Thanks,

alwayz

• Like 1

Ha ha! This is kind of ironic. I just came back from visiting a factory that does embroidery. I'm working on a way to convert SVGs into embroidery files, and one of my test runs was the GreenSock logo. Maybe next time I'm up there I can get some extra stuff made for some of the GreenSock fans.

• Like 4

Hmm, selling a single bright green sock is bound to confuse people wanting a pair. Think of all the dryers that would get blamed for eating the other half of the pair.

I would get a huge kick outta seeing a fellow green tweener wearing a shirt (and needing to know where the person got it). I think I'm going to have to orde myself one. Thanks for the info folks!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...