Search Community

Edge+ Gsap -> banners on google /double click

cartimundi test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Would you mind clarifying your question? I didn't quite understand what you were asking that was related to GreenSock. If you need help with DoubleClick Studio or Google's product offerings, we probably can't help very much here. Have you tried contacting them directly? You can definitely use GSAP in Google DoubleClick ads. 

• 3 weeks later...

There are two paths to using Edge Animate to build ads that can be displayed either via DCM (campaign manager) or trafficked as 3rd party tags (Rich Media AKA DCRM).

Unfortunately they use completely different syntax for the click throughs. So you must know in advance where it is going. Unfortunately I don't know anthing about Google Display network, my knowledge is from working for a publisher that used DFP (Doubleclick for publishers).

If your ad does not need rich media, you do not use the rich media studio enabler.js which is part of the Edge template available in the template database.

To make matters worse, DC is phasing out their DCRM QA/3rd party tag creation service, expecting ad creators to earn QA certification so they can traffic their own ads.

The other thing that you can do in Edge, is simply build your GSAP anim as an HTML document and insert it into your Edge creative as an iFrame. That includes any manner of sliders, flipbooks, forms, etc. that you might struggle to build in Edge.

• Like 1