Search Community

Dynamics to menu ?

Lynx test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi Lynx  :)

as I mentioned before , pls make a reduced Codepen Demo available .

anyway pls try something like this : 

See the Pen MwxEGy by MAW (@MAW) on CodePen

TweenLite.set('#menu',{transformOrigin:'50% 0%',transformPerspective:"500px"});
TweenLite.from('#menu',6,{rotationX:-120,opacity:0,ease:Elastic.easeOut.config(1,0.15)});

and pls check GSAP Ease Visualizer : http://greensock.com/docs/#/HTML5/Easing/Elastic/

and this blog post about 3D Transforms : http://greensock.com/css3/

• Like 2

Lynx,

You have 3 experts here willing to help you. The issue is that you have not provided a link to jsfiddle that we can find.

There is one link in post 1 that links to creativesheep. That's it.

I believe Blake was asking that we change our css styles so that links are more clear (which we can look into).

I'm having a little trouble deciphering how / why you are mixing in css transitions and what the end result is supposed to be.

Earlier you said the jsfiddle is working fine, so I won't spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.

You said it wasn't working on your site, is there a link we can see? Or is your site the creative sheep thing?

Please keep in mind that we focus our support on the GSAP API, since you already have it working in jsfiddle, I'm not sure we can do a lot to debug your site implementation, but we are willing to take look.