Search Community

Is the website down?

markdesign test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

I'm having none of the issues you mention, even with my crappy internet connection (I live in the country side and the only available connection is a mobile "broadband" with 140 kb/s of download speed, you don't even want to know the upload speed, that goes out crawling ;)). Perhaps you could check the dev tools in the network tab and see how the requests are being processed and take a speed test you find in google. I know nothing about networks but perhaps the issue could be on your ISP's servers or the uplink in your country (of course if you're outside the US). Now if is just happening with this server that would be odd, as I mentioned there's no issue with the info arriving here in Chile.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I've been clicking around the site, visiting the resources you mentioned and everything is pretty zippy. 

Rodrigo and Blake, thanks for the confirmations and ideas. 

Mark, if these problems persist please let us know and we will dig deeper. Might be helpful to know your location.