Search Community

Holiday project

cartimundi test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello...next week is our vacation, in the evening i want to do a little gsap.

I want to learn making banners in gsap for using them in Adwords.

Mine goal is such a banner as jonathan had made (  )

Is this possible to do this without the internet....we are standing on a camp site, and i'm not sure that we have wifi.

When it is possible...maybe someone has some good tutorials or learning projects?

I have already made some little banners, with using Adobe Edge, but the next step must be made in codepen, to get it as small as possible.

thanks anyway

See the Pen lEiAv by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

You don't need an internet connection to develop something with GSAP, but it might be hard to learn something without having Google by your side. I don't think there is an offline version of the GSAP documentation, so you might want to find a way to download those and any other examples before you leave.

They way I learned GSAP was by recreating all the demos in the Jump Start section, so those might be helpful to download as well. You can download anything in CodePen by clicking on the Share button and clicking Export.zip.

• Like 1

As much as I'm thrilled that you want to learn GSAP while away, I have to echo Blake's sentiment that learning anything these days without Google handy is quite a dis-advantage. Although I love CodePen, its pretty much useless without the internet. 

The best advice I can give is to download the source files of the Jump Start demos and study / tweak them using any text editor BBEdit, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver, NotePad, or whatever you have handy. 

source files: http://greensock.com/wp-content/uploads/custom/jump-start/GSAP_Jump_Start_Demos.zip

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...