Search Community

Problem getting values after using reverser function TweenMax

Gonzalo2683 test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello, in the following link, i have a  sample o collapsing a header height with tweenmax, but in the line 84 a create a variable to get the height of the header, when the header is collapse the console show me 140px, but when is open show me 45. In the big height shows me the small height and viceversa. 

I use the reverse function to open and close the header, how to get the correct value of the header and not the reverse reference o the height.

The link with the example here: http://jsfiddle.net/Gonzalo2683/0veqxee1/

Thaks

Thanks @Diaco.AW, 

It works great ...
There is some form of pre get the value of the height buy i need adjust the space between other elements around the header, in your example the way the event is run just one look is finished animation. I need adjuste the espace between header and sidebar if i use the oncomplete callback only runs after o finished the eventa and some gaps around the header.

Thanks