Search Community

ThrowPops plugin not working withair sdk 17.0.0.172

BakerShoeMaker test
Moderator Tag

There is an issue with the throwprops plugin doesn't work with Air sdk 17.0.0.172. Is anyone aware of this and if there is an upate to Greensock.

I was having problems with the swiping motion in some places of my app where the scrolling motion would not give the appearance of movement. I have a book app where I'm adding pages dynmically and when the user swipes the pages, they appear as one continuous page. In places where it does not work correctly, the pages just appear, as if tapped and not swiped in a continous motion.

We're not aware of any such issues, no. Hm. What version of ThrowPropsPlugin and TweenLite or TweenMax are you using? Please make sure it's the latest. If you're still having trouble, please post a simple reduced test case .FLA that demonstrates the problem and we'll try to investigate. I wonder if there's some other issue at play because the symptoms you describe don't really sound like something ThrowPropsPlugin could do (I certainly may be wrong though). 

Don't forget to zip your FLA and include any support files. Click the "More reply options" to get a screen where you can add an attachment.