Search Community

Js lib using Greensock lib with common effects ?

edbras test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Are there any JS lib's that contain common effects/transitions like slide-in,slide-out, flip-in, flip-out, ... (common in many web apps) that use the Greensock lib?

Many of these common animations can be done with GreenSock, but costs some code and tweaking (and sometimes headache). It would be nice if there exists a Js lib that contains all these common effects and does al the coding. 

Example, in case of slide-in (out): wrapping the html element and changing the height/margin, etc...

I think many of these common effects are contained in this forum in raw forum. It would be nice if there are contained in some Js lib. It probably exists, but I don't seem to find it :(

- Ed

I really don't know of any third party effects libraries that tap into GSAP like you describe.

We don't have anything like that at the moment.

For simple wiggle, shake, bounce, spin stuff, you might find this helpful: http://www.divinitycomputing.com/gsap-javascript-buttons/

I know its not exactly what you want, but it might take some of the thinking out of creating some basic effects. I know the whole slideIn thing you mentioned is much more advanced. 

• Like 1