Search Community

Error on VideoLoader: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

dons90 test
Moderator Tag

Hello. I've been searching for an answer to this problem but to no avail. 

I'm simply testing the LoaderMax and I haven't customized anything to fit my stage. I only want to load a video (flv file) and see that it plays.

import com.greensock.*;
import com.greensock.easing.*;
import com.greensock.plugins.*;
import com.greensock.loading.*;
import com.greensock.loading.display.*;
import com.greensock.events.LoaderEvent;

var video:VideoLoader = new VideoLoader("flv/loader.flv", {name:"myVideo", container:this, width:400, height:300, scaleMode:"proportionalInside", bgColor:0x000000, autoPlay:false, volume:0, requireWithRoot:this.root, estimatedBytes:75000});
var queue:LoaderMax = new LoaderMax({name:"mainQueue", onProgress:progressHandler, onComplete:completeHandler, onError:errorHandler});
queue.append( video );
queue.load(); 

I've imported all of these and used the code correctly as far as I know how to but it gives me the error

Error on VideoLoader 'myVideo' (flv/loader.flv): NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

Edit: I have not put the flv in my Library, nor is it on the stage. Is that needed? I would like to load it from a location within the directory: flv/loader.flv

Ok so I found a fix for it!

My current publish settings made the .swf file save to a folder outside of the project folder. I went into the settings and set it back to the folder I was working in and it loaded the video correctly!

If anyone else has this problem then: Ensure your publish settings are set to the folder in which the video file (or folder) is located.