Search Community

After Effects CC to TweenMax / TimelineMax

meandmybadself test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums,

Thanks for taking the initiative on this. We've heard requests for this before but we're just so focused on our platform that there just isn't time for pursuing support in 3rd party apps like After Effects.

I'm not much of an Affer Effects guy, but would love to see how this works. 

I think it would really help if you recorded a very short screencast of the basic functionality. 

If that's something you pursue, please let us know. Would love to check it out and spread the word.

Best,

Carl

Following this with interest. Is this for animation from AE to Greensock/HTML?

If this is possible then is it possible to use Greensock to AE? I was just working in AE the other day timeline animating thinking "it would be so much easier if I could just type greensock script and have it animate like JS/FLASH.

Following this with interest. Is this for animation from AE to Greensock/HTML?

If this is possible then is it possible to use Greensock to AE? I was just working in AE the other day timeline animating thinking "it would be so much easier if I could just type greensock script and have it animate like JS/FLASH.

Not at the present...

I did find a script that allows you to edit frames like Flash in AE:

https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/202/875124