Search Community

about the call() in GSAP 1.16.0,when timeline reverse~

ice-frog test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

It worked perfectly for me every time when I tried your code. I know that in one of your previous examples, you were loading a custom JS file that had an old version of TweenLite that was overrideing the one in the new TweenMax, thus it still had those issues that existed in prior versions. Are you sure you're testing it properly? Do I need to do something special to see the problem that you're seeing? I tried about 10 times and it worked perfectly every time. 

• Like 1

It worked perfectly for me every time when I tried your code. I know that in one of your previous examples, you were loading a custom JS file that had an old version of TweenLite that was overrideing the one in the new TweenMax, thus it still had those issues that existed in prior versions. Are you sure you're testing it properly? Do I need to do something special to see the problem that you're seeing? I tried about 10 times and it worked perfectly every time.

I recorded the issue about call(),here is the video~

In the vast majority of the time, it( call() ) all worked perfectly in GSAP 1.16.0,

but sometimes there will be some small problems,when timeline reverse, the call() does not perform

I do not know what went wrong~~ here is my record,look at 00:07 and 00:25: