Search Community

Plugins not compatible with version 12.1.5 (TransformAroundPointPlugin and others)

redia test
Moderator Tag

I just dowlnoaded the latest version of com.greensock where TweenPlugin vesion is 12.1.5 some Club Greensock plugins are no longer compatible with this update.

TransformAroundPointPlugin and other plugins have several compile errors.

Any possible fix in the near future?

Regards

Kristian

Hi redia and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

I just downloaded the latest bonus files and did a simple test

import com.greensock.*; 

import com.greensock.easing.*;
import com.greensock.plugins.*;

TweenPlugin.activate([TransformAroundPointPlugin, TransformAroundCenterPlugin]);

TweenLite.to(mc1, 1, {transformAroundPoint:{point:new Point(80, 80), rotation:360}}); 
TweenLite.to(mc2, 1, {transformAroundCenter:{rotation:360}});

No errors whatsoever.

When reporting a bug it is important that you provide some files that we can test or atleast tell us what the compile errors are.

It sounds to me like you might be using an older swc in your project, Flash is caching an older version of the files or maybe you are mixing plugins from different versions.  

I'd suggest you start a new project / fla and point to your GreenSock files in a new location and see if you have any luck.

If not, please create a very simple, reduced, test file that we can look at that very clearly illustrates the problem.

You can upload a zip of your fla here (please don't include the greensock files)

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I thought it was an obvious error - therefore the brief error description. Turnes out it was obviously my own mistake. Sorry.

I think i must have downloaded the newset release without being logged in and then merged the new folder and files with the old.

I just logged in and downloaded the business-zip and everything is sweet again.

Thank you

Kristian (Redia)