Search Community

SublimeText, Atom and VSCode Snippets

Carl test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

• 10 months later...

Hi Bendora and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

Thanks for sharing your interest. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Hayaku, but from reading the description

Fuzzy abbreviations, support for preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus) and a lot of other features in easily configurable set of tools for writing CSS faster http://hayakubundle.com/

and scanning the page I didn't see anything about how it works with JavaScript. Seems solely focused on CSS. I could be missing something though. I welcome anyone to explore and enhance the snippets we created. It was a very experimental exercise at the time and not something we have the resources to support and maintain currently. 

• 4 months later...

Most text editors use snippets based on the TextMate snippet syntax, so there's nothing unique about the ones in Sublime. The only difference really is how the editor stores those snippets (xml, json, etc).

Sublime uses xml, so this is what the "to" snippet looks like.

<snippet>
  <content><![CDATA[
to(${1:elem}, ${2:1}, {${3:vars}}${4})
]]></content>
  <!-- Optional: Set a tabTrigger to define how to trigger the snippet -->
  <tabTrigger>to</tabTrigger>
</snippet>

But the actual snippet is what's inside the ![CDATA[ ]]. So using the extension that Jonathan linked to, you can convert this snippet by setting the trigger: to and text: to(${1:elem}, ${2:1}, {${3:vars}}${4})

• Like 4

Thank you guys for interest I'll definitely look more deeply into this. With such great intel I'll probably handle the rest ;) 

P.S
Sorry I respond with such a delay - mail with info about new post in topic arrived after OSUblake post :) 

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...