Search Community

TweenMax.min.js Download not working but cdnjs TweenMax.min.js does...

svla test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I just downloaded the latest Green Sock JS files, and uploaded TweenMax.js & TweenMax.min.js to my site to replace the cdnjs links I have been working on, but the downloaded files broke my site.

I did a fair amount of testing and even created a test site with only one div and the download files seem to not be working, but the cdnjs do work.

I even copied the code from the cdnjs files into my uploaded TweenMax.min.js file and then it worked...

Any thoughts? Are the cdnjs files different than the download files?

Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry for the problems. Just so you know, it looks like you are correct and the download zip files are not the latest. Definitely a problem on our end.

For future reference though, if you want to find out what version is being loaded you can either open up the TweenMax file (minified or uncompressed) and look at the top to see the version number

/*!
 * VERSION: 1.13.1
 * DATE: 2014-07-19
 * UPDATES AND DOCS AT: http://www.greensock.com
 * /

Or in your code you can do alert(TweenLite.version) or console.lot(TweenLite.version)

Again, this is just to help you if you ever suspect a conflict or old version in the future.

The latest version in the CDN is 1.13.2 so please use that file from the CDN until we get the downloads sorted. 

And so you know 1.14.0 is set to go up in the next day or so. 

• 3 years later...
On 10/12/2014 at 11:24 PM, svla said:

I just downloaded the latest Green Sock JS files, and uploaded TweenMax.js & TweenMax.min.js to my site to replace the cdnjs links I have been working on, but the downloaded files broke my site.

I did a fair amount of testing and even created a test site with only one div and the download files seem to not be working, but the cdnjs do work.

TweenMax.min.js

Any thoughts? Are the cdnjs files different than the download files?

Thanks.

TweenMax.min.js

TweenMax.min.js

• Carl locked this topic