Search Community

chrome/firefox issue

cezaleo test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Thanks for providing the demo (the effects are very nice), I occasionally see the last item animate in slightly differently.

For something like this however there is so much going on with so many random values that it is virtually impossible to know what is happening and why.

Instead of seeing a fully interactive slideshow of multiple images, it would be much easier to troubleshoot this if you provided a single Timeline animation that exhibits this behavior with non-random values and as few animated properties as possible to clearly show the variance. 

If you slap a scrubber onto the timeline then we can slowly move through the animation and perhaps get a better idea of what is happening.

By removing the non-random values we can also better compare how different browsers are handling the exact same animation.

You can grab some jQueryUI Slider TImeline Control code from here if you are so inclined: http://codepen.io/GreenSock/pen/Dtqwz

• Like 1

Hello, I was seeing something different.. Chrome animated fine and had the elements animating in from the center center (x y) of the viewport, whereas Firefox animated elements in from the bottom below the viewport.

I couldnt see the last part out of wack .. but a limited codepen like Carl advised would be helpful. :)