Search Community

Possible conflict of twenmax libraries?

Gardi test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi once again.

i've created my site and am using tweenmax&lite scripts alot and i'm loving it.

My problem is; i've installed a plugin called Revolution slider and this slider has tweenmax embedded into it too. And a minor (but crucial) animation in my page is not animating as it suppose to on the page this slider is being placed in.

The animation is site wide, footer show&hide which you can see easly from this page. http://goo.gl/VDQqNt (please click Expand to see link on the bottom). As you can see, the footer slides in the window is positioned on the bottom.

Now please check the same animation on this screen. As you can see the footer appears but the window wont move to the location. And this small bit is the headache that my clients are hell bent on giving me.

I've contacted them and trying to solve this issue but i strongly suspect that this is the cause of the tweenmax scripts being loaded again and again.

So my question is, is there a jquery no conflict equlivent for gsjp ? (since i'm assuming its conflicting some how) Also any suggestion on the topic is much apriciated.

Lastly, this is the code i'm using

var callback3 = function () {

$("#main-content").css(
	{
				'min-height': ($(window).height()) - 185
	}
	);

$("a#footer-toggle-link").click(function()
	{
		var markerPos = $("div#copyright-line").offset().top;
		TweenMax.to(window, 2, {scrollTo:markerPos, ease:Quad.ease-Out});
	});

};

$(document).ready(callback3);
$(window).resize(callback3);

Thanks alot.