Search Community

Love the new site

pangtest test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Yep.

Also I haven't looked at the post/reply text editor, is very slick as well. But my favourite is the API reference, sick!!!

Finally, we have a brand new moderator, who keeps answering at a very fast pace ;). Again, congrats Jonathan!!

Happy Tweening!!

• Like 2

The dashboard is pretty cool Jack, nice to have all the goodies in one place! Also having the Blog posts and Learning Center on their own page is gonna make it very helpful and easy to find GSAP resources :ph34r:

Not to mention that slick loading animation on the new API reference page!

Hi Pangtest,

Welcome to the forums. I know you are new, so just a little warning: Please tread lightly, we don't have time for shenanigans and / or monkey business.

But, yes, we are loving the new site  :-P

Jonathan and Rodrigo, Glad to hear you guys are liking it.

Besides the docs which are amazing (and now support easy deep-linking to specific methods: http://greensock.com/docs/#/HTML5/GSAP/TweenLite/from/), there are a few additional features that I think are really going to help folks.

And something that will hopefully help us support folk quite a bit:

When you create a new Topic in the JS forum, the body of the post is searched for a CodePen url and if one isn't found, the user is urged to create one. Hopefully this will help hammer home the fact that we expect to see a demo for 90% of the questions that are asked. There is even a dedicated field for a CodePen url when you create your post. Try it out to see how it works. You can of course delete your post if you want after testing.

• Like 2

And something that will hopefully help us support folk quite a bit:

When you create a new Topic in the JS forum, the body of the post is searched for a CodePen url and if one isn't found, the user is urged to create one. Hopefully this will help hammer home the fact that we expect to see a demo for 90% of the questions that are asked. There is even a dedicated field for a CodePen url when you create your post. Try it out to see how it works. You can of course delete your post if you want after testing.

The goodies keep on coming, great job guys!!

Oh, I couldn't find a showcases xD

Please make friendly index based on search-engine google. When i type keyword on google "greensock showcase",  results are ugly.

@carl, nice page, i havent seen it, but first time.

Yeah, you can get to the GSAP examples and showcases from the GSAP product page: http://greensock.com/gsap

Might take a while for Google to index the new site properly, but we'll keep an eye on it.

I do agree though that the examples should be VERY easy to fine and we are definitely considering ways to add it to the global nav or some other visible place.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

• Like 1