Yes, this was a follow up to the same project. The last person who assisted didn't respond, so I decided to start a new thread. But anyhow, you have helped greatly. I see what was wrong now that I have looked at your addition. Somehow, this codepen snippet is actually part of a larger scale project. In the project, I realized that there was something a tad bit different than in the codepen example—the scope. The headline was created within a function—that was also within a function. My call to the timeline object was not reached because of the scope somehow. So I just resolved the headline on click from within the function. Hope that makes sense. I know it might be hard without seeing exactly what I am seeing, but I'm not able to post the larger project yet. Anyhow, thanks much for your help. Mission accomplished!