All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. swampthang

Stacking Context Issue

Let me start by saying that I know this is a Chrome/Chromium issue. The CodePen works as expected in Firefox. Also, I know Blake has warned about using foreignObjects but I'm stuck with using them because, in my app, I have to use foreignObjects to render image layers to canvas creating a stack of PNG sequences inside a master SVG. I'm also forced to be able to support Chrome/Chromium. Here's the deal. I've run into a stacking context issue which I thought I had resolved before by doing something subtle to the SVG container using TweenMax to force the browser to do a redraw. Here, though, the issue is a little different. I have to allow my users to shift the order of each foreignObject which I accomplish using a javascript insertBefore. But, as you can see in the CodePen, if you shift the animated element to the back of the stack and then re-run the animation the browser is rendering it on TOP of the stack for as long as the animation is running. Then, once the animation is completed, the browser renders the element to the back of the stack where it belongs. Forcing a redraw like I've done in the past is not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Zhiyi Zeng

GSAP how to manipulate animation without accessing actual DOM?

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I tried. Unluckily, WeChat only support using GSAP in data animation, such as counting down. When it comes to DOM objects' attributes, WeChat doesn't support changing those directly in JS. Is there any way to control DOM animation, like width or position, by purely controlling data? Too bad for not using GSAP­čśę!
  4. Today
  5. Elektronik Sigaralar─▒n Vazge├žilmezi

Geli┼čen teknoloji ile birlikte sigaralarda ├ža─č atlam─▒┼č durumda. Sigaraya alternatif olarak ortaya ├ž─▒kan ve bir ├žok kullan─▒c─▒ taraf─▒ndan tercih edilen elektronik sigara, i├žerisinde bulunan likit, aroma ve nbase ile kullan─▒c─▒s─▒na olduk├ža farkl─▒ lezzetler sunuyor. ─░stedi─činiz ┼čekilde tad─▒n─▒ de─či┼čtirebilece─činiz elektronik sigara ile olduk├ža farkl─▒ lezzetler tadabilirsiniz.

Bu lezzetleri olu┼čturmak i├žin aromalar─▒ kullanman─▒z gerekir. Fakat aromalar─▒n size sigara tad─▒ ve hissiyat─▒ vermesi i├žin nbase ile birlikte kullan─▒lmas─▒ gerekir. Do─čru likit-aroma se├žimi ve uygun fiyatl─▒ al─▒┼čveri┼č i├žin sitemizi ziyaret edebilir ve bilgi alabilirsiniz.

Nbase Nedir?

Nbase; saf su, gliserin ve nikotinden olu┼čan kimyasal bir bile┼čiktir ve elektronik sigaralarda likit olarak kullan─▒l─▒r. Olduk├ža ├Ânemli ola bu kimyasal, size sigara tad─▒ ve hissiyat─▒ sa─člar. En uygun fiyatl─▒ ve kaliteli likitler i├žin ─░nternet sitemizden faydalanabilir ve uygun fiyata al─▒┼čveri┼č yapabilirsiniz.

6. Carl

Pictures And Text Animation

If you're looking for a plugin that will automate the building of a slider, that isn't a tool that GreenSock provides. You might want to Google jquery slider or jquery carousel for something like that. GreenSock's tools are more for developers that want to write their own code and tap into the animation capabilities of the engine. If you want to invest some time into learning GSAP, I think you'll find the basics will come quickly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
  7. E-Sigara Likit

Sitemiz i├žerisinde sizlere sunmu┼č oldu─čumuz e- sigara likitleri test edilmi┼č ve onaylanm─▒┼č ├╝r├╝nlerdir. Sitemizi ziyaret ederek likit ile ilgili t├╝m bilgilere ula┼čabilir, sipari┼člerinizi kolay bir ┼čekilde olu┼čturabilirsiniz.

├ťr├╝nler

Sitemiz i├žerisinde sizlere y├╝zlerce tat ve y├╝zlerce likit sunmaktay─▒z. E┼čsiz ve yeni tatlar i├žin sitemizi ziyaret edebilir, ├╝r├╝nlerin fiyatlar─▒ hakk─▒nda detayl─▒ bilgilere ula┼čabilirsiniz. ├ťr├╝nler sipari┼č verildi─či andan itibaren g├╝venli paketleme y├Ântemi ile paketlenerek sizlere ula┼čt─▒r─▒l─▒r ve 100 TL ├╝zeri kargo bedavad─▒r. Bunun haricinde t├╝m likit ├╝r├╝nlerinde kampanyalar bulunmaktad─▒r.

Siz de sitemizi ziyaret ederek kampanyalara g├Âz atabilir, ├╝r├╝nleri inceleyerek sipari┼člerinizi olu┼čturabilirsiniz. Soru ve sorunlar─▒n─▒z i├žin site i├žerisinde bulunan ileti┼čim bilgilerini kullanabilir, bizlere sorular─▒n─▒z─▒ y├Âneltebilirsiniz.

8. Macrossyiu

Dose GSDevTools work with DoubleClick ad Banner?

Ops~ My mistake. it is working now with the"GSDevTools.min.js" Many thanks,
  9. Maya22

@Carl I could also use plugin that creates slider
  10. Carl

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums, It appears that site was built using the GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP). The 3D elements are most likely being rendered with Three.js. Quite a bit of custom programming was most likely involved. It's tough to help without knowing how far you have gotten on your own or what your experience level is. In order to use GSAP you need a pretty solid foundation with HTML and CSS and will need to know how to write your own JavaScript code. Are you looking for a plugin that creates a slider like that or are you comfortable writing your own code? Have you read our Getting Started article: https://greensock.com/get-started-js and tried to create basic animations with GSAP?
  11. Maya22

Hey everyone! I am trying create a slider and to make an animation. I want to achieve something like this: http://sterling.it/en/products/ But I didn't find enough things on internet to help me achieve this by myself. I was wondering if anyone can help me? Thanks in advance!
  12. mikel

Text Animation with GSAP

Hi @Arianna Wie w├Ąre es mit GreenSock SplitText ??? https://codepen.io/mikeK/pen/zXMXeg Happy splitting and tweening ... Mikel
  13. Arianna

Text Animation with GSAP

Hey guys! I am trying to create an animation on text on my website. I want the animations to look similar with the link below. Which I want to add in my website but I can't find any helpful example or library on the internet so I could do it myself. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me since I'm new in GSAP animations https://mogney.com/
  14. richard.foster

GSAP Draggable in VueJS

OMG, you're absolutely right! thank you so much
  15. Huh. The last post was based on the non-compressed version from aws. I extracted the minified version from your provided file (gsap-fixed.svg) and now I don't see that error anymore. Very strange. I don't see any reason why the minified one should behave differently. But I am happy, it's working Any idea when this version will be shipped? (I am doing some workshops so it would be nice to share that info as well) Thanks for your amazing support!
  16. Thanks Jack, for providing that version. But it's still not working. Here are some more information: + I am also getting the error in Chrome (Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Canary as well) + I am using CDATA wrapper + The source of the error seems to be line 2734: a.style.cssText = "top:1px;opacity:.55;";
  17. Very interesting! It looks like a bug in Firefox that refuses to allow access to an element's "style" when it was created using document.createElement()! Apparently Firefox only cooperates when it's created using document.createElementNS(). So weird! Like: var element = document.createElement("a"); console.log(element.style); //undefined! I have updated the next release which you can preview (uncompressed) at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/16327/TweenMax-latest-beta.js Oh, and you're supposed to wrap your JavaScript with <![CDATA[ ]]> I have attached a resolved file with GSAP embedded, animating a simple <rect>. Does that help? gsap-fixed.svg
  18. GreenSock

Why is the Include JS option greyed out in GWD?

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for letting us know!
  19. Rodrigo

GSAP Draggable in VueJS

Well, I won't say that every jQuery method returns the jQuery instance, because I could be wrong, but is for chaining purposes. In this case you're basically selecting the slider element and assigning a width based on the calculations you made previously on your code. What's odd is that you didn't thought about doing the same you're already doing with the handle, that is use a set() instance to set the width of the slider element: TweenLite.set(slider, { width: boxWidth * sections }); That seems to work OK in the codepen sample. This hopefully will help you get a better understanding of the different widths and heights of an HTML element object: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21064101/understanding-offsetwidth-clientwidth-scrollwidth-and-height-respectively Happy Tweening!!!
  20. richard.foster

GSAP Draggable in VueJS

Thanks for all of the feedback and advice Rodrigo, I genuinely appreciate it. After a lot of head-desking, I went back through some of my earlier sources and found a troublesome snippet of jQuery code that I had previously overlooked, and have so far been unable to convert to pure JS - even with the help of sites like http://youmightnotneedjquery.com/ The code in question looks like this: var $slider = $("#slider") $slider.outerWidth(sliderWidth) sliderWidth is the total width of the scrollable area (i.e. the number of slides * the width of a single slide). When I console.log '$slider.outerWidth(sliderWidth)' it returns a jQuery object (fn.init) rather than a value, which is what I would have expected. Without that code, the main slider will not function correctly, and it's rather frustrating. I have updated my codepen to reflect the changes, and re-linked below for clarity: https://codepen.io/clownjuice/pen/vMVOYR While it's great this now 'works' it would be awesome to be able to pull the jQuery code out, but as yet I'm unsure how.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Eggface

Ah I figured it out you have to be in the code view for it to be available..
  23. GreenSock

It looks like you tried loading "DrawSVGPlugin.min.js" instead of "GSDevTools.min.js". Completely different file
  24. GreenSock

Hm, I'm not sure. I don't really use Google Web Designer - perhaps you could ask the Google folks? We try to keep these forums focused on GSAP-specific questions. I know that they added the ability to insert the GreenSock files into GWD a few years ago which is great, but I couldn't tell you why their software is behaving that way right now for you. I bet they could answer your question, though. Happy tweening!
  25. I'm trying to use the Greensock tools in Google Web Designer to make a creative but the 'File > Include JS' option is greyed out. Can anyone advise why?
  26. Eggface

Using GSAP with Google Web Designer and 3D assets

Bit of a late post but do you guys know what the best way to make those 3d assets for GWD and Greensock manipulation? Ideally without going crazy with webGL or anything.. something fast and effective?
  27. explorerzip

Video and GS

You'll need to know which platform your rich-media ad is going to be hosted on e.g. Google DoubleClick. There are other players like Sizmek, that have their proprietary ways of embedding video / YouTube players into ads. You can certainly use GSAP to create / remove a video player in your html file. I think playing, pausing, stopping, or seeking to a specific time in a video is beyond the scope of GSAP. That's where the API of the video player will come in. If possible upload your video to YouTube so you can use Google's API that allows you to control playback, speed, seek to time, etc and collects playback analytics. Have a look at this site to see what's possible with DoubleClick: https://www.richmediagallery.com/
  28. Macrossyiu

Hi Jack, I removed {type="module"} in the script but the tools-bar doesn't show up. Archive-R2.zip
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?